The best system for humanitairian aid installations
We know that a secure and stable power supply is critical for humanitarian aid work. Therefore, our machines are built to operate even in very demanding environments and have been tested under the most extreme conditions.
- 80% reduction in diesel consumption
- 80% less engine service
- Heavy reduction of soot and particles. Our emitter in the range of 1/10 to 1/100 part versus a poorly loaded common generator.
- Heavy reduction of CO2
- Clean power - no more burnt contactors when commissioning.
Inverter mode Load is isolated from motor. Perfect sinus power, as the grid.
Boost mode Serial with diesel motor, for combined high capacity peak loads . This is like a UPS, where load is moved from motor to inverter and back in the cycle of battery charge and discharge .
Command center which monitors operation 24/7
in relation to failure or follow-up of the machines.
Eg. low diesel level, failed engine start, etc.
Customer access to monitoring.
- Setting up mail notification at low diesel level etc.
- To withdraw electricity consumption information up to 6 months in time.
- Analysis of consumption in different operations.
- Data logging.
80% diesel reduction
Service interval every 3000 hrs
HYBRIDGENERATOR - the best on the market
Improve your carbon footprint, and improve your bottom line!
With our hybrid generator you will have all these Advantages:
- 10 year operation lifespan before MTO. This is up to 5 times more than a diesel genset of today in 24/7 operation
- significantly improved emissions profile
- up to 50% reduction in fuel usage at 24/7 operation
- 5-10x longer service intervals
- 2-4 times longer operational interval between refueling
- Trailer based solution offers ease of on-site logistics, removing the requirement for lifting equipment